And you? (CLOSED)
We pride ourselves on our open and supportive culture, in which people can develop their cutting-edge technology and business skills. We offer a competitive salary plus bonus potential, pension contributions, a bike to work scheme, and private healthcare, all in a relaxed and flexible working environment at our offices in Hove (or fully remote, or hybrid!).
We are always keen to hear from aspirational and motivated individuals who feel they have something to add to our team.
If that’s you, please email us.
We currently have the following opening:
Experienced Magento developer (Adobe Commerce)
Are you ambitious and enthusiastic? Do you love coding? Would you like to work in an experienced, entrepreneurial team to fulfil the next steps in your career?
If so, we would love to hear from you! We’ve been around for just over 12 years and are currently a team of 18, mainly software engineers. We’re looking for a new member of the team to help us grow the business more quickly.
- be an experienced Magento developer working on complex e-commerce projects
- have proficiency in Magento 2 development including custom module development and theme customisation
- have a knowledge of Magento 2 architecture, database structure and data models
- have experience with Magento 2 extensions and integrations (payment gateways, shipping providers, etc.)
- be highly motivated with the ability and willingness to guide and mentor your junior colleagues
- have an open mind and a flexible approach to work
- be happy working in a team, but also able to just get your head down and code
- contribute to the smooth day-to-day administration of a project
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- develop, customize, and maintain Magento based e-commerce platforms
- collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements and deliver high quality solutions
- liaise directly with clients about requirements
- write clean, well documented, and efficient code in accordance with industry best practices
- troubleshoot and debug issues related to Magento implementation, extensions, and integrations
- optimize website performance and ensure seamless user experience
- stay up to date with the latest trends, technologies, and best practices in Magento development
Nice to haves are:
- experience with Adobe Commerce Cloud or Magento Enterprise Edition
- experience with other frameworks or programming environments
We pride ourselves on our open and supportive culture, always promoting diversity and personal development. We offer a competitive salary plus bonus potential, pension contributions and private healthcare, all in a relaxed and flexible working environment at our offices in Hove (although many of the team are still working remotely).
If you like the sound of working with us then get in touch with your CV and salary expectations and let’s have a chat over a cup of tea or coffee!
Expected start date: ASAP
Job type: Full-time, Permanent