We pride ourselves on our open and supportive culture, in which people can develop their cutting-edge technology and business skills. We offer a competitive salary plus bonus potential, pension contributions, a bike to work scheme, and private healthcare, all in a relaxed and flexible working environment at our offices in Hove.
We are always keen to hear from aspirational and motivated individuals who feel they have something to add to our team.
If that’s you, please email us.
We currently have the following opening:
Experienced PHP developer
Are you ambitious and enthusiastic? Do you love coding? Would you like to work in an experienced, entrepreneurial team to fulfil the next steps in your career?
If so, we would love to hear from you! We’ve been around for just over 10 years and are currently a team of 13, mainly software engineers. We’re looking for a new member of the team to help us grow the business more quickly.
- have relevant and demonstrable commercial programming experience in PHP
- be highly motivated with the ability and willingness to guide and mentor your junior colleagues
- have an open mind and a flexible approach to work
- be happy working in a team, but also able to just get your head down and code
It would be great if you have experience of:
- Magento, WordPress, Laravel
- Distributed Version Control Systems and pipelines
- Other modern web technologies and frameworks such as React, Node.js
- SQL and noSQL databases
- SASS and Gulp
We pride ourselves on our open and supportive culture, always promoting diversity and personal development. We offer a competitive salary plus bonus potential, pension contributions and private healthcare, all in a relaxed and flexible working environment at our offices in Hove (although many of the team are still working remotely).
If you like the sound of working with us then get in touch with your CV and salary expectations and let’s have a chat over a cup of tea or coffee!
Expected start date: ASAP
Job types: Full-time, Permanent