We pride ourselves on our open and supportive culture, in which people can develop their cutting-edge technology and business skills. We offer a competitive salary plus bonus potential, pension contributions and private healthcare, all in a relaxed and flexible working environment at our offices in Hove.
We are always keen to hear from aspirational and motivated individuals who feel they have something to add to our team.
If that’s you, please email us.
We currently have the following opening:
Do you love creating solutions for clients? Do you enjoy coding? Would you like to work in an experienced, entrepreneurial, and welcoming team to fulfil your next goals?
If so, we would love to hear from you! At BrightMinded we’re looking for new people to join our team. You should:
- have relevant and demonstrable, commercial programming experience
- be highly motivated with the ability to pick up new skills quickly
- have an open mind and a flexible approach to work
- be happy working in a team, but also able to just get your head down and code
You should have a solid working knowledge of:
- modern web technologies and frameworks for example WordPress, Laravel, and React
It would be great if you have experience in any of:
- distributed version control systems and pipelines
- SQL and noSQL databases
- Sass and gulp
We pride ourselves on our open and supportive culture, always promoting diversity and personal development. We offer a competitive salary plus bonus potential, pension contributions, and private healthcare, all in a relaxed and flexible working environment at our offices in Hove.
If you like the sound of working with us then get in touch with your CV and salary expectations and let’s have a chat over a cup of coffee or tea!