An innovative Learning Management System allowing adaptive elearning journeys.
Location: London, UK
Content Management System for authoring learning materials
When Katy Lindsay of Aptimore Ltd. approached us for help creating their online management training platform we were excited about the opportunity to build some game changing technology for the eLearning industry.
Katy needed an LMS (Learning Management System) capable of delivering materials tailored specifically for each individual learner and further capable of adapting the materials along the way depending on each learner’s trajectory through the materials. This was beyond anything the traditional eLearning community, using SCORM or TinCan, could produce so we chose to develop a bespoke platform to address these needs directly.
The project involved creating a series of connected services:
- A public facing website to market the service and enable account creation
- A private portal for individual and corporate account management
- A unique Learning Management System (LMS) to deliver customised materials
- A Learning Content Management System (LCMS) to support lesson authoring
- A Learning Record System (LRS) backed up by a rich analytics platform
OTHER CLIENTS WE’VE HELPED
We’ve built over 100 custom-made platforms and websites for charities, start-ups and established businesses since 2011.
Need help with a learning management system?
Let’s discuss your project! Email us directly, call us on 01273 830331 or fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you very soon.